The Vaccine Debater’s Handbook
by Marsha McClelland
April 21, 2011
The Vaccine Debater’s Handbook: Your Guide to Ensuring Your Ego has Priority Over Logical Discussion
1. Always assume those who disagree with you are maniacal monsters who wish to cause as much harm as possible to the human race.
2. When confronted with research that goes against your current line of thinking, reject it immediately as baseless and flawed or respond to any points to which you have no answer with insults or threats.
3. It is even better to ignore the research itself and find as many character flaws in the researcher. You’re gold if you can dig up an embarrassing incident from the researcher’s past – try for a silly looking high school photo or get comments from an ex partner. (Because only people you disagree with have ever done or said anything silly, right?)
4. Only drug companies can do non-biased research that have a clean record as far as fudging data, concealing flawed data and avoiding conflicts of interest. Research by anyone else is flawed, biased and motivated by greed – unless of course you like their conclusions.
Read full post here
• Why You Should Avoid Taking Vaccines
• Vaccine Developer Would Not Vaccinate His Own Child