May 25, 2010
Biomedical Doctors in Malaysia
(See: What is Biomedical Treatment?)
1. Dr. Yee Kok Wah
30, Jalan Lagenda 8, Taman 1 Lagenda,
75400 Melaka, Melaka.
06-288 0898 / 011-2660 0292
Email: siberku at yahoo.com
Dr. Yee sees patients in KL every few weeks.
Watch Dr. Yee’s talk on gastrointestinal problems in autism:
2. Dr. Eddie Chan Seng Hung
Klinik Pakar Kanak-Kanak Dr. Chan,
16, Jalan Puteri 4/2, Bandar Puteri,
47100 Puchong, Selangor.
Email: eddiecsh at hotmail.com
Clinic hours: Mon-Fri 9am–1pm, 6pm-9pm. Sat 9am–5pm. Biomed consults are by appointment only. Please call during clinic hours.
3. Dr. Ng Sui Yin
Suite 116, 1st Floor, Medical Office Building,
282 Jalan Ampang,
50450 Kuala Lumpur.
03-4141 3238, 03-4257 6998
Biomed consults are on Mondays only.
You can also consult DAN doctors in Singapore or Indonesia (who are much more experienced). Some of them do phone consultations via Skype.
Stuff to read:
• What to expect during your first biomed consult.
• The cost of biomedical treatment.
• If you want recommendations or have questions, join the KLBiomed parent support group on FB.
• Recovered from Autism: Maya Viktoria
• Recovered from Autism: Danny K. (See how biomed is applied in daily life)